7minutesdead7minutesdead

Main Audio Reviews Stats 6 Fans

[RM] - Prone Virus WIP [RM] - Prone Virus WIP

Nice ducking

The ducking is great, but man this song is uneventful and awfully short.

The start is great, the kick is great, the way the clap comes in is great, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere afterwards. I'm looking for something big to hit at 58 seconds, but only the clap comes in. I was hoping for something big to hit at 1:12 but the kick just joined back in again to what was already happening.

The climax never comes.

I can't wait for you to finish this though. The basic melody has a lot of potential with this kick and I hope you actually do something with it. I'll be watching!

[RM] - Starry Sky [RM] - Starry Sky

See, now THIS

This is much better. The compression and ducking helps drive the bounce a lot better. The hats and clap sound much less plain, although the clap is drowned out almost completely by the kick at some points. I'd try to avoid that, or just remove the clap altogether once the kick starts pulsing your sound into the minds of thousands.

The melody is great. You did good here. It's extremely clean, crisp. Like diamonds in the sky, or something. STARS lol.

The melody drove this song to the top for sure.

Randomizor responds:

Haha, thanks. xD

[RM] - Starry Sky Loop [RM] - Starry Sky Loop

Yummy

Very clean. I'm loving the crisp reverb.
Loops very well.

Only complaints here are the drums are very weak.
The hats sound very artificial and bare, the snare/clap can barely be heard once the kick comes in and also sounds very plain/bare, and the kick doesn't seem to punch through any of the sound, but is rather just there for the ride.. it's also very plain sounding... Do you know what I mean?

But your synths sound so good I'm sure you know what you're doing, so I'm thinking you got lazy and just threw those drums on to hurry and upload this!

I'd love you if you added some percussion with much more depth, and stacked different types of kicks and added some modest ducking around it.

I'm basing my rating off of two things here.
I'm giving you a 9/10 for the melody, and a 2/10 for the percussion.

I'm going to browse around your other stuff because based on this melody, I'm sure you can pull some good shit out of your ass, for lack of a better saying lol.

Randomizor responds:

Haha thanks for you honesty. xD

Your right I kinda just threw this together really fast.